Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 14, 2005

    Wonders of TOFU.

    Time : 5.56 pm

    There are unedible TOFU OYAKO invading our sunny little island! They are mostly found at the capsule stations of Suntec City, Action City and Wheelock Place (Sorry, I'm sure there's many other places with TOFU OYAKO capsule stations, but I'm unaware of such places.)

    TOFU OYAKO got a site too! How cool is that? But it's in Japanese though.

    Check out my collection. :)

    They are so much fun *cold laughter from the guys*! I mean, look at the different ways to stack them!


    You can just place them side by side..



    You can stack them up vertically..



    You can stack them in this.. Erm.. I don't know what shape..



    You can stack them like this..



    You can stack them in this zit-zak manner..



    You can place the interior small keychain on top of each of them..



    You can place other cute characters on top of the TOFUs.

    Oh yes, that is a happy-looking pile of pink shit. (It's sqooushy too!)



    See! :) They are great. Collect them! They cost quite alot, when the capsule stations run out of them.



    +++

    I went to a briefing with my Dad just now for the Herbie Fully Loaded Gala Premiere, and oh boy! SO MANY HERBIES!

    There's the geen ones, white ones, orange ones, black ones, silver ones, red ones, the decorated in a cockroach costume, well.. you name it, they have it!

    I'm so glad I didn't went to the briefing with my friends, because I'd have a sore head. *twisty bee!*





    The management gave out Herbie's stickers to all the Volkswagen there, including my Dad's! *cheers* I like the stickers so much that I shamelessly stole one under the stupid fierce lao cork cork. Na na ne poo poo!



    Now I have 1 big big 53 logo just like the one Herbie had. :) I shall hang it on my door when the renovation finished! MUAHAHA!

    *In a singing tone*
    I am going to the Herbie Fully Loaded Gala Premiere~
    I am going to the Herbie Fully Loaded Gala Premiere~
    I am going to the Herbie Fully Loaded Gala Premiere~
    I am going to the Herbie Fully Loaded Gala Premiere~
    I am going to the Herbie Fully Loaded Gala Premiere~

    I do hope my Dad can try to get more than 1 ticket for me, so I can get the girls to accompany me.

    Aucun commentaire: