Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 18, 2005

    Assumptions

    Time : 9.03 pm

    If I am a witch and I have the power to bandish anything I want in the world. That will be poverty and assumptions. Don't assume! Just because I (or in a third-person point of view) didn't say much about something, that doesn't give you the right to assume that this or that happened right? *gives a weak smile*

    I don't know how many times I had repeated this, but let me make myself clear once again. I really don't know what happened. No matter how many times you may question me, my answer will still be negative, okay?


    +++

    Like owner, like computer. Hear hear! That's so true. Just because that my computer's sick, I caught the flu virus too. (Thanks alot to the person who spread it to me.) Vegance is sweet and I spread mine to Junkai and Aikchun!

    I'm dying. :'( My terrible nose. *shakes my head* Shan't complain!


    Happy birthday Megan!


    I just had tuition with Sweeyim at Kenneth's. I am going to have extra Chemisty tuition this weekend! *grumbles* Speaking of Chemistry, I lost my Chemistry TYS! Some idiot must have stole it or something. I definitely place it under my desk, and it was around before recess, I suppose. I curse you ah, stupid thief. TYS also want to steal.

    Kenneth was so funny. He commented," Maybe that person want to use it for next year." Ha!

    I think I gave at least 1 galleon on water today. I swear I peed at least 7 times already. I am sure I lost my melodious (Ha!) voice. I hate being sick.

    Maybe this is enough blogging for the day? Will be back soon with a play Amelia and I hilariously staged! Haha. Super duper funny. Stay tuned!

    +++

    Meanwhile, let dear Amelia educate you on how to comb hair!

    Like what all idiots know.. This is a comb! A pink one, to be exact.




    Now that's the way! Ignore the spastic look please!



    Now now, that's the wrong way to brush your hair. It'll end up in intangible (To POA students: Haha. Goodwill..?) tangles.

    Aucun commentaire: