Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 30, 2005

    I am a PIG!

    Time : 5.39 pm

    I just gained 1 kg. Tremendous! So intimating. I can die. To make me even fatter, check out the load of food I bought home:


    Mango Danish, Chocolate Corrisant (Breadtalk) and Mooncake Festival's piggy.



    Oink oink.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Breadtalk's mooncakes are delicious! I was stealing the samples from them on Sunday and I reckon the Pandan flavour one is great. Trust me. If you wanna get mooncakes from Breadtalk, get the Pandan one! Maybe I got the flavours wrong, it's the green colour paste one.

    +++++

    I was blogging alot of s*** just now, and then I hanged, now all my inspiration are gone.

    No fear! I saw Xiaxue just now at PS MacDonalds! Amelia and I saw her hanging out with a Caucasion guy (and he ate 2 burgers). Nothing much to comment in public. Her make-up is so horrible! Super thick can. You can hardly see her actual complexion. You should seriously check out her eye-shadow. From a glance, she look like some chao ah gua!

    I shall not gossip about other people's cons.
    I shall not bitch about how ugly/unpretty a person look like.
    I shall not shriek at my girls telling them how fat someone is.
    I shall not spread gossips about some juicy and hot latest gossip I know.

    *cross my heart*

    +++++

    I wanna show off!





    I am very hairy! I know that so shuddup already.

    +++++

    Teacher's Day celebration tomorrow! The whole school will be dancing to the ACES Day line dances! Gonna shake my ass off since it's gonna be the last year for me already! Muahaha!

    Be back later.

    Aucun commentaire: