Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 14, 2005

    Disclaimer

    Time : 1.43 pm

    In case you guys didn't know, I HAVE A DISCLAIMER! :) which I shamelessly ripped off from Cheechai's Blog

    Well, it wouldn't take much more than 10 Joules of your precious energy to click on my Disclaimer, and take a good look at the READ ME.

    Do not:

    - Assume that you know everything about me and my blog. You're rather oblivious about it, actually.
    - Give away your personal opinion to judge how I look or blog. :)
    - Read my blog if it's content had already offended you before. It's best to give my blog a break, isn't it? Now, let's draw the line, shall we?
    - There is no point in adding to my total number of hits if our so-called relationship had already ended. If you cannot resist my wonderful blogging *beams*, do it in discreet then, and don't complain if you dislike what I say.
    - Copy my layout or steal the photos I post up. Piracy is a crime.
    - Hesitate to gimme a fan tag/mail! (This is not in the Disclaimer, but I just wanna add on.)

    +++

    Boring day. I shall indulge in my September issue of CLEO already. :)

    Have a nice day!

    I am going to edit my links, and get rid of unnessessary links. Anyone want me to link them? If you had already linked me, inform me, will ya? I'd link me back as well.

    I FORGOT!

    I forgot to post up the most important photo of yesterday! Tsk tsk. HOW COULD I?!



    There! Do-Re-Mi! Or rather, Mi-Re-Do. I'M RE! Haha. Our heights are kinda proportional ya?

    Aucun commentaire: