Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, août 17, 2005

    English Oral

    Time : 7.36 pm

    My title explains everything, doesn't it? I shan't comment anymore about it ya. I am so traumatized. I'm sure I can do better than that! My stupid brain. Just blacking out like that. *devastated*

    MY MUMMY'S BUYING ME THE GUESS? WATCH!

    Just because I threw tantrum for getting an old bed. HEEHEE. She is spoiling me to death lah, but I like it. :) I happily told everyone who knew I wanted the watch, and that includes the Papers and Junkai. So now it's YOUR turn. I'm getting the Guess? Watch!

    I went Bugis with Amelia and Huixian just now to get Megan's present. Nice and filthy rich (for da moment only..) me treated them to MacDonald's. And we just walked around.

    So boring.

    Junkai: Just wanna answer you to what you asked while waiting for our turns! What i said was true. I really don't know. :)

    I can finally blog in peace!

    Oh ya, Amelia's lying on my bed now reading CLEO. I need to banana, see ya guys later~!

    Aucun commentaire: