Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 05, 2005

    This is my country.

    Time : 7.27 pm

    Well.. National songs are played all around Singapore at this point of time, I suppose. Be it MacDonalds, TV Mobile, TV commercials, radio stations, NDP rehearsals, NDP previews, carnival at Marina and schools all around this beautiful island!

    Manjusri is playing National songs back to back to back (it continues..) too! Sure.. Our school doesn't have great singers (in fact.. they are rather bad..) but at least they have the courage to sing on stage. The main point is.. The songs make me feel happy and proud to be a fellow Singaporean! (The next week paragraphs are very patriotic..)

    Where else can you find sucha great country? With great National Day songs too! WO AI XING JIA PO (I LOVE SINGAPORE!)!! I truly do. :)

    This is Home, truly
    Where I know I must be
    Where my dreams wait for me
    Where the river always flow
    (This lyrics is typed out according to my memory. It is NOT reliable.)

    Maybe it's still a little too early. I shall continue on next Tuesday! :)

    My new contact len (only a side..) has arrived! YEAH! Kinda relunctant to open it yet. New len leh.. Must take extra care for this stupid plastic thing that costs more than my Guess? Charm-ing watch. *grumbles*

    I am talking to JIAYANG (if she happens to read my wonderful blog, that is. It only applies to her here.) now! Haha. So nice of him.. And you ought to read a couple of blogs, like Chee Chai's and Huixian's blogs. Hilarious and they make me beam in pride of having just great friends.

    If you had mentioned about this incident in your blogs, I am sorry that I wasn't aware about it. If you wanna be mentioned too.. Gimme a message or a tag will you? I'll definitely love you to bits and link you up here. :) Thank you.

    Aucun commentaire: