Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 25, 2005

    Stupid green bug.

    Time : 11.58 pm

    There's this innocent-looking green bug buzzing around me.

    Nah, I didn't panic.

    I watched it with amazement while it buzz around my computer lamp.

    It's a stupid bug.

    It went to buzz near the lamp, and I strongly believe it's warm, or rather hot. Then it would probably get scalded, and buzz to somewhere else.

    But no! This bug is stupid and stubborn! It went to touch the lamp again, buzz off, touch the lamp, buzz off, touch the lamp, buzz off, over and over again.

    I'm surprised I don't get to see a charred green bug lying dead on my table.

    It's really interesting to see how the bug can act with sucha stupidity. Maybe it's just trying to attract my attention here.

    Silly bug.

    Aucun commentaire: