Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 19, 2005

    Frday Fever

    Time : 10.24 pm

    I hope you took that literally. :)

    School came and past, for this week. I ate and I grew fat. I tried to study but to no much avail.

    My Thursday ended horribly. Stopped myself with much effot to not shed any tears when Junyang got booted out. I swear Midiacorp is corrupted just like NKF. Theyare not being transparent, in my opinion. We, as Junyang fans have the right to know how badly Junayang faired, do we not? Simply appalling.

    I voted, in case you're curious.

    I've concluded than, if a person hadn't been talking for quite some time, the craving for chocolates will be alot larger. I need chocolate. I bet I can finish the whole big chunk of Wonka chocolate Bar in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. *drools*

    Amelia and Huixian came over in the afternoon. :) I guess Amelia is darn frustrated with my temperatural computer. Haha.

    Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: