Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 25, 2005

    Ban mian!

    Time : 10.22 pm

    :) Today is perhaps, the nicest day of this dull week!

    I have nothing much to say, but I am pretty upset in school seeng my unshutable pencil case sitting limply in front of me. As if adding salt to my wound, the stupid Chicken Little kept giving me the chicky cheeky grinning at me. Argh.

    Rakcent! You idiot ah! You never tell me earlier. I had accused the wrong person! Haha. Kick you ah.

    I had Chemistry tuition with the girls. We were just slacking around the tables, and along came an (extremely) exhausted Kenneth (Haha. I used the format Junkai used for his compo.)! Tuition was pretty slacking, I must say. We went back and Amelia and Huixian came over to photocopy my Chemistry notes. Muahaha. My notes are too well-taken lah.

    I'm kidding. Amelia actually forgot to bring her notes home and Huixian wrote her notes too crammy and she couldn't understand.

    Amelia and I then went excitedly to SingPost with high spirits, craving for the delicious Ban mian there. We went down the stairs and I got the shock of my life! I saw Siahmong! Haha. I actually screamed. Pulled Siahmong along and I got my second shock. I screamed again, with the look of unadultered terror. THE WHOLE FOOD COURT WAS CLOSED FOR RENOVATION! (Haha. I sound like I am writing compo.)

    Screw the renovations. Headed for KFC instead. Disclaimer for Amelia Sim Sok Wei: It's your suggestion ah! And then, I got all excited one. Siahmong and I were innocent in making your throat worse tomorrow. *puts both hands up* Heh heh.

    I hate Siahmong. He kept picking on me. :( To get him back, I did the pose of someone using his camera phone and put it as display! I almost chocked myself while bursting into laughter while drinking. Muahaha.

    Amelia and I both have the same iPod. :) Both silver too. :)) I strongly believe all the Papers should owe one too! We could be a silver ipod clique! So cool.

    I had laughed too much and ran too much (chase bus) jsut now and now I feel so uncomfortable.'

    +++++

    Sometimes I just love the thrill of being late and have to wave frantically for a taxi but to no avail; since taxis always appears when you don't need one and vice versa.

    Sometimes I just love seeing my second toe overlaping my big toe when it's suffering from cramp. Just the feeling like, my toe had died.

    Sometimes I just love waking up, and then one of my limbs would fall asleep almost immediately and I can't move.

    Sometimes I just love it when my legs get all numbed up and I couldn't move 'cause of the static feeling.

    Sometimes I just love the feeling of having stomach cramp during my period and I can just lie down somewhere and put soemthing warm on my tummy.

    Sometimes I just feel like feeling pain physically.

    Sometimes I just had the urge to take an empty beer glass bottle and knock my head hard with it; until bleed start bleeding profusely and I'd grin like a dork back at everyone who ask me if I am okay.

    Sometimes I just want to fall dead, and see everyone all panicky, unsure of what to do.

    Sometimes I just wish my house is made of unmeltable Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

    Sometimes I just wish that whenever I need someone to talk to, a person will pop out suddenly.

    Sometimes I just wish that whenever I misses someone, that someone would just pop outta thin air, gimme a hug and say that she/he is right there for me.

    Sometimes I just wish no one would bear grudges against me and I will be best of friends with everyone.

    Sometimes I just wish blogging is what I'd do all day.

    Sometimes I just wish exams would be abolished.

    Sometimes I just think that you are bored with what I am blogging now.

    *wave in a godly nonchaletn manner*
    I'm okay. Seriously. I just need to crack up.

    +++++

    On request:

    YANGYANG! CAN YOU SEE YOUR NAME HERE?! :D

    Aucun commentaire: