Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 26, 2005

    Science prelim Practical.

    Time : 11.05 pm

    I think I screwed up. Period.

    Lock-up was fun! We cracked up our iPods and did some work, and I started parading with Jiayang's gigantic jacket. My skirt was less that 4 fingers' width when I wore it, and it's simply humongous! They even tied the sleeves wrapped all around me and took a horrible video. Sweeyim even wanted me to run around the PAC. (@.@)

    Maths Paper 2 Block test tomorrow! I got no compass! I'm dead.

    Oh! I caught The Maid already. Horrifying. I was the only person who screamed and screamed in the cinema. Those people just don't know how to create the atmosphere.

    I need someone to drill me!

    Tired. I need sleepppppp....

    Aucun commentaire: