Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 04, 2005

    Hello there. My name is Bruisy!

    Time : 10.55 pm

    Well.. Curious about my nick? I decided upon an English name for me, and I really lived up to my new name!

    It's Bruisy!

    Get it? As in.. Bruise-y? Don't give me that skeptical look. I do have alot of bruises. Just to name a few, there is one on my left arm, 3, I reckon, on my right forearm, two on my left knee and one on my right shoulder.

    Well.. Let me brieftly tell you how they come about. Let me see.. I got some from the toilet incident, I got the one on my shoulder for eavesdropping on Koonann and Rakcent, and today! I got the remaining ones from my "GOOD FRIEND" Koonann.

    Look. I am a very strong and brave girl alright? Weizhen hit Maggie on her arm the last time, she cried herself crazy and left a big bruise behind. Koonann accidentally hit Sinrui with a basketball (I swear it wouldn't/didn't hurt) and she cried buckets.

    I am so frustrated. I am a girl. I am like what everyone say, just made up of bones and skin. And this is the treatment I get? Just because I don't show how hurt and painful I was feeling doesn't make me an easy pushover okay? I AM A GIRL! I am not built to be hit or to hit someone with great violence. Just because I don't cry, I don't get angryover trival incidents, that doesn't mean I wouldn't experience pain!

    You said so the last time. I accidentally hit you with my jacket zipper and you said you felt like punching my face. So this is it huh? What if I were you, and vice versa? How bad would my injures be if I was to use the same violence with you?

    I don't make a big fuss outta the bruises I get. Sure, I get worried about the ugly scars that are going to leave behind but I used a lighter note. That does not mean that I am not hurt and you can step over my head!! F***! You don't know how painful it is for a mere petite girl like me.

    I want to be angry. But this is me. I just can't express out my feelings well. This is Bruisy all over for you. A stupid girl that no one cares if she is badly hurt by deliberate injuries. Just look at my arm. How to walk confidently down the streets of Orchard with my usual dressing? Wear long sleeve in this weather?

    Just because I don't say out, and that I smile about it; doesn't mean I don't care any less okay? How I wish I can cry in front of everyone when I get hit. Duh. Sure, it's pathetic but at least I will gain those smypathy and no one will dare to touch me.


    Forget it.

    The word scrutinize has been running in my head constantly today. Apply it to your daily life! Use it as often as you can! You will sound very profound. Look, who uses "scrutinize" in their daily speech?


    For example:

    Fatty!! You are so fat!

    Now now, Fatty can use the word srcutinize at this point of time at the tip of his/her fingertip.

    "Are you scritinizing me?"

    For the dorks:

    scru·ti·nize
    tr.v. scru·ti·nized, scru·ti·niz·ing, scru·ti·niz·es
    To examine or observe with great care; inspect critically.

    In your compo, you can say the policeman or inspector scrutinized the suspects.

    :D

    Learn English today at http://www.waiting4miracle.blogspot.com

    WARNING! BEWARE! This woman here is extremely irritable from tonight onwards and perhaps for the following 4 days. Stand at least 1m away from her to prevent injures and word-attacks. Please take note of this. Do not come near her if you are up to no good.

    Bruisy, therefore I am. :)

    Aucun commentaire: