Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 20, 2005

    Argh.

    Time : 10.00 pm

    I am sooo irritated by my computer! It is strictly NO Creative products! It was so anti-Creative, that it kept hanging NON-STOP after I upload songs into Lecia' Creative mp3. Thanks alot, Mr Sim.

    I need to reformat very badly. :( No time to back up my files before it hangs. My pictures, my songs! Make me happy and get me an iBook, will you? *sweet smile*

    +++++

    School had been a hazzard for me today! I can't believe I am going through all these. Argh! Whatever you guys wanna assume, it's NEGATIVE alright? Trust me! I swear!

    I love CLEO! Everyone ought to get their own copy of CLEO October issue! Stuffs are going out at $11 at FleshImp, Fox, Fond Hugs, The Body Shop, Fave Nails, OZOC and more! Total WOAH-ness!

    Fuck. I hate my maid. Asshole.

    Never mind that now. I got interupted in my blogging by her just now. *spits bitterly on the floor* I am so flabbergasted by this maid.

    Tomorrow.. we will overcome our very last barrier for Prelims exams. And we'd be free for at least a few days! *awed*

    I can hardly wait!

    We are going back to classrooms soon. I already forget the kind of atmosphere I used to enjoy back at Level3. It'd be much nicer though. With Cheechai and friends to keep me company! That's something nice to think about!

    Some of my friends had decided not to attend school after collecting all the results for the Prelims. :( Don't make this decision! I'd get to see a lot less of you then! After O levels, we'd be too busy with our own lives, that we might not be able to meet up! We ought to cherish the very last few weeks we have in school right? In the coming months, even if you want to attend lessons, no one will cater to you.. right?

    Aucun commentaire: