Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 16, 2005

    :) TGIF

    Time :2.07 pm

    Yeah! The weekends are HEREEEEEE!

    *throws confetti all over Amelia's place*

    Actually, it's just because I am at her house watching tv now. :D Amelia is bathing now and we are going SHOPPINGGG!

    Maybe, just window-shopping. Missy here is super poor now lah. :(

    Hey, looking for sugar daddies here! Please contact me!

    *wipes pespiration off my face* Phew! My prelims are 3/4 gone! Just a few more papers to go and I am a FREEEE girl.

    I am SOOO happy. :) Say bye bye to stress pimples! Anyone got good facial lobang can introduce? I need a facial very desperately!

    Put your hands in
    Put your hands out
    Put your leg in
    and you shake it all about!
    We do the hokey pokey
    and we dance it all around
    That's what it's all about!!


    Mickey mouse sales!

    Oh oh. Fairy God Parents on now! Gotta go!

    More later. :) See ya, folks!

    Aucun commentaire: