Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 09, 2005

    Mosquito Bytes

    Time : 9.36 pm

    Just a piece of my mind here. Why is it that when someone gets some mild illness, like flu or cough; they have to act as if it's their last day of life? I'm not being ridiculous or unreasonable, in fact I have reasons to give! The way some mild patient acts, you'd think that their bed is their death bed!

    Now sure, I get sick too! I know it's not easy to cope with the weariness, but isn't it way too exegerating to just lie on your bed and feign as if that's the only thing you can do?

    But I can live my life as usual still! I still go to school and do my share of work. I still take KFC and all sorts of food that will make health freaks wince and mutter," JUNK!" under their breaths, and yet I am still sitting on my chair now, blogging this.

    I don't really understand. It's an understatement to say that you are unfit to do your usual routine (that is on a moderate basis) when you're caught with a flu.

    Unless it's PMS, I have nothing to say. Nono, I'm not being unfair. Stomach cramp is a physical pain and it's bloody uncomfortable. It's unlike flu. With flu, will you feel pain? Unless you had blown your nose off, but that's not the case.

    In my unadulterated opinion, mild patients only want pure concern from the people they love. Perhaps being sick is fun to some people? Perhaps it's just a rare chance for that particular person to whine, unlike her/him usual self? Perhaps that person just want to gain sympathy? Perhaps that person just want to attract more attention? Well, there's many assumptions I can think of, but I just don't have the time now.

    BAH.

    It's just as ridiculous as how ex-gf/bf can't be friends, even though they have moved on to a new relationship. Don't get me started. It's simply appalling.

    +++++

    Yingting's theory: Mosquitoes like sun-burnt skin more than usual skin.

    I am getting a pretty large amount of mosquito bites nowadays. I'm afraid that it might be aedes' doing. (Not Aids ah! I mean, yi wen. I am not too sure of the spelling.) I was watching listening to the news just now and the broadcaster commented that there have been an increasing number of people down with dengue fever.

    I can't afford that! My O level's how?! I hope that I am just paranoid and that Kenneth's Ah ma medicated cream works.

    But seriously, scatching all over your body is super shiok. I love scatching my poor skin until I bled. Scatching (not balls. PLEASE don't think dirty! I don't have them, anyway.) is so satisfying! *menacing laughter*

    +++++

    The serials of Baby Blues has ended! Great show. :) It can actually make me shed a few drops of tears! But hey, the very last episode is so government! I mean, it's so obvious that it's what the government wanted isn't it? If today's episode is a SBQ (Source-based question) for Social Studies O level's this year, there will be so many evidence for us, students to write down!

    Question: How far do you agree that the gorvernment is doing a very good job in aid of the baby growth?

    I can be a paper setter, actually. *ahem*

    +++++

    Too much crap. I need to cram tonight already. Ciao~

    Aucun commentaire: