Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 18, 2005

    Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

    Time : 11.03 pm

    Also known as Lantern Festival, Mooncake Festival, Candles Festival, Sparkers Festival or as what I heard on the tv, Reunion Festival.

    *shakes my head* Mid-Autumn Festival is so misunderstood!

    ...

    I lost the photo of my virgin and only snow-skinned MOONCAKE! :( Drats!

    Nonetheless, Happy Mid Autumn Festival! Have you reunite with your bull already? Never mind. I don't really know my myths well, but I know there's this legend involving a bull and a maiden who are not fated to meet on this said night. :'( How sad. And there's the rabbit. And there's Chang'er and her husband (name?) who shot down the 8 suns.

    I'd miss all the mooncake piggies and cute lantern sales.

    Back to Food and Nutrition. This is the final run!

    Aucun commentaire: