Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, septembre 21, 2005

    Escapade!

    Time : 10.17 pm

    No more exams prelims! No more mugging at night! No more painstaking memorising! No more eyes twitching due to lack of sleep! No more studying (for a week.. :( )! No more Daddy's ugly face!

    3 cheers for the departure of Prelims!

    HIP HIP!
    HURRAY!
    HIP HIP!
    HURRAY!
    HIP HIP!
    HURRAY!

    *ahem* Let me compose back to my normal self.

    Last paper already. I have the faintest idea just how well I'd fare, but still.. it's still so comforting to know that I had left my Prelims far behind me!

    +++++

    There's just so many stuff I wanna do. In fact, there are so many plans and schedule for us girls right after the O levels finished. But seriously, just how many will go in vain? I can't tell you the exact number, but I know for sure, only a few will be accomplished and fulfilled.

    We are always full of words, but it never seemed to come alive most of the time. For instance, we said to go blah blah blah, but yet, after so long; we still hadn't step into that place. We sounded so determined at times to get this particular something from the malls, but it took ALOT of determination to get it. For the most of the times, we'd just stare longingly at that something, hoping that someone nice up there would give it to us with sympathy.

    That's just us, human beings right?

    All talk but no actions.

    I'm just all crap but no sense.

    Argh! I can't think straight.

    +++++

    I am too lazy to upload the photos I took today; and to go into what we did today. Someone spak me, please. This is going nowhere!

    I think I am coming down with something. Sick sick sick.

    I need chocolate.

    Aucun commentaire: