Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 05, 2005

    Oh man!

    Time : 5.51 pm

    I was blog-hopping just now..

    Guess what I saw that made me ticklish with giggles?!

    Well, visit Xia Xue's Blog and check out her latest post with the hell lot of pictures! Photo No. 9! He's wearing the jacket I yearn for so much. Haha. Drats! It looks wonderful, don't it? And he looks good in it too lah.

    +++++

    I just returned from my monthly dental check-up. The equipment there is not so intimating anymore! In fact, I find them rather friendly, after so many visits. My doctor, Anna Tang just decided to remove the metal panel (Seriously, I did not know it's called that. I just picked up more dental terms from her.) from the top of my mouth.

    It had been rather irritating 'cause food always get stuck there! But now, I feel so naked without it. It's just as if someone had chopped off my limb or something. Okay, I am exergerating. But still! Perhaps the awful mark on my tougue will just fade away soon. :)

    +++++

    I just love the conversation my doctor had with her supervisor, or someone who is just higher in rank.

    So what should I do with her now?
    Well, maybe you can remove her panel and try closing the gaps.
    Try to co-ordinate the upper gap and the lower gap..
    Look at the CRP, it's wrong.
    Must do something with it..

    And it goes on and on..

    I am awed by all that they can say! Haha.

    +++++

    Aikchun just reminded me in his tag. My viewership is reaching 20000. :) It's a lot of a mere 16 years old blogger right! I am so.. proud. My blog's going to be 2 years old soon! Oh boy!

    +++++

    It was so familiar. Indeed, I was stunned and awed. I did not even know how to reacte. Perhaps like what Jiayang said, it's fate. *smiles* Perhaps. Just perhaps. *laments away..*

    Aucun commentaire: