Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, septembre 14, 2005

    I'm well.

    Time : 10.07 pm

    Or so I think.

    At the peak of the exams already, I am sure everything will be a breeze (as in the time) soon. Just till 21 September and I am free for the time being! Too lazy to post up photos now. Shall wait for the weekend to appoarch first, ya?

    Rest well, people. Be cautious about dengue fever!



    As your friend blogger here, these are the symptoms! (As posted near my block's postboxes)

    - High, prolonged fever (usually lasts for 5 to 7 days)
    - Rashes
    - Severe headache
    - Pain behind the eyes
    - Muscles and joint pains
    - Vomitting/Nauesous
    - Loss of appetite
    - Fatigue
    - Diarrhoea

    Aucun commentaire: