Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 19, 2005

    Zzzz..

    Time : 2.29 am

    Really. I shouldn't be online, or even awake at this time, even the fact that I have schooling tomorrow while the D&T guys (girls) get to sleep at home and shake legs.

    Oh no! I am not awed by that fact!

    It's their lose to not enjoy the morning breeze and see happy faces in school.

    It's their utter mistake to sleep unlike the sun shine at the butt, because that only proclaim themselves PIG(s).

    I am not envious of them!!

    They need to attend 2hours more of school on Tuesday! While we (F&N students get to go home earlier! YEAH!

    I am not jealous that I will only get around 5 hours of sleep-- today!

    I do not have a jealous bone!

    THE HECK I DON'T!

    *smash mirror with a baseball bat*

    +++++

    I was just reading some archives of some blog and I got so upset. Not because of how it had put me down so badly that I had degrade to be of the same level as Ru Hua, but because of the mere comments I made, that had made someone so angry, but yet I remained helpless for what insults hurled at me.

    Thinking back, I still think that it's plain childish and senseless for us to argue over that. But if you're in my shoes now, how'd you feel? My friends got hurled by you, people who supported me got labelled as "losers" or "backstabbers" of yours. My friends were claimed by you that they are not my true friends! They are just suckers right?

    Ouch. Stop it with those personal attacks. If this isn't my most important time of my life, I'd have got my "gang" down to settle with you. But I can't. No way am I going to let my parents down just because of you.

    I just shiver when I think back again. Some people disagreed with how I settled it; they think it's tactful and all, but I stood to my ground! No words can hold me down! But then, they left me. I was awed with disgust at first. But then came hurt and disappointment. I never knew I meant so less and complacent in their hearts. Now that I knew, I turned to be more careful with my words and I don't say out what I meant to say.

    Never mind that now, but to the archieves again.

    You put me so down. You said my friends didn't like because of my f*cking attitude (Hur hur. Look who's talking here!). And that even through I am from the Express stream, I am from the last class and is therefore stupid and not clever. (Facts wrong here. DUH. But please, look at yourself!) There's more, but hey! If you're my friend who dislike me because of my f*cking attitude, MSN me and I'd give you the link!

    How would YOU know? In any case, I am not as cheap as you, I do not go around the school holding a banner that goes," I am steading (Eeyer! Steading sia.) with XXX!"! I keep the shush-shushs to myself. :)

    Forget it. I just want to vent my anger someway.

    Just 3 more exams to go, guys. Hang on there!

    Aucun commentaire: