Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 04, 2005

    Guys in Blazer! *melts off*

    Time : 12.23 am

    Let me sing you guys a nursery rythme, of which I think you guys are familiar of.

    I now not very certain of its lyrics. Can someone please tell/correct me?!

    Two little black bird gingerbread men sat on the wall!

    One named Peter;


    One named Paul!



    Fly away Peter!



    Fly away Paul!



    Come back Peter!



    Come back Paul!



    How's that for someone w/o a second childhood? :)

    +++++



    I love guys with blazers!

    Well, recently, there's more guys in blazers and they all looked fabulous! Most of them are dark, tanned Malays and they looked.. WOAH! I can just melt off like that.

    They usually carry the black blazer off with a graphic tee inside, kakhis or something of that sort and shoes alike Nike Dunk. Very charming.

    They really charm my socks off!

    (@.@)

    I just wanna melt away...

    +++++

    Amelia, the PI, found the Friendster accounts of the yandaos of NewUrbanMale and they are all..

    attached.
    attached.
    attached.
    attached.

    *burst out crying*

    If you guys happen to pop by here, please email me or add me in MSN! I really think you guys are sooo goodlooking. :D I am the girl who bothered you guys so much!

    +++++

    Amelia and Huixian: Thank you. :) I will I will.

    Aucun commentaire: