Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, septembre 01, 2005

    Happy Teachers' Day!

    Time : 12.30 pm

    HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! :)

    Teachers. The job that perhaps, holds the most value in the world. Without the teacher to teach, where do you think the eniment scientists, mathematicians, presidents and all other famous positions? Teachers, I salute you! Today's your day, so please enjoy!

    Ms Ong is very pretty. Ms Ong is very pretty. Ms Ong is very pretty. Ms Ong is very pretty. Ms Ong is very pretty. Ms Ong is very pretty.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I am wise! I know this is a very good brownie points example for me to score better for my F&N Prelims exams, right Ms Ong? :D

    +++++

    I love the Teachers' Day celebration performance today! All the performances are RETRO and they are really cool. :) I must say that the juniors can really groove and parrrty ya! Their dance steps were super cute and hot. *cough cough* I feel so old suddenly.



    My class bought a cake for Ms Tay and I wasn't aware of it! She was grinnig from ear to ear, perhaps giddy with joy that her form class for like, 8 months are actually so nice to her. Junkai and Kokhong actually fibbed to her that some guys were fighting in class, and needed her around to supervise stop them. :)

    +++++

    I went back to MBS!


    Awww! My favourite area of the school! The koi pond! It's still lovely as ever, definitely unlike Manjusri's pond which always seems to be littered with bottles and such. *wince*


    The miniature canteen! Everything seems so small in MBS' canteen! The people, the stalls, the benches and seats! And warm too, I must add.


    Cute people! This shot is kinda blur since I can't really get them to pose for me ya?


    Small classroom! The desks were extremely short! I felt like an giant. The form teacher for this class was ONG SZE SZE! How cool can it be?


    Amelia trying to act young, but..


    Ms Sim!

    Seriously, steadfastness on a Primary school class whiteboard?! I don't even know what the hell it means! After checking the trusty Dictionary.com..

    stead·fast also sted·fast Pronunciation Key (stdfst, -fst)adj.
    1).Fixed or unchanging; steady.
    2).Firmly loyal or constant; unswerving. See Synonyms at faithful.

    +++++


    We went to Parkway after that! I bought a bag from Charles and Kieth. :)

    +++++

    We had steamboat at Marina Bay! We kinda got separated and look!



    I know that I'd most probably be screamed at for that photo, so nice me decided to post a more decent photo of them!


    And so we ate..


    And ate..


    And ate..


    And ate..



    A picture speaks a thousand words and I just spoke 4 thousand words about the steamboat. I am a genius. :)

    +++++

    We took a walk after the feast and got pankichy for the misroute! But no fear! We girls are brave and we sung all our fears away.

    After walking miles and miles..

    After all our feet turns sore..

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    YEAH! We reached Marina Bay MRT Station!

    +++++

    I NEED SLEEP! Happy holidays people. :)

    Aucun commentaire: