Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 12, 2005

    KILL THEM! KILL THEM!

    Time: 10.14 am

    Look at my feet's poor state!



    Yeah, I know it's my fault for scatching it so badly..

    But then again!

    It's HIS fault!



    I was like, really agitated and he kept buzzing around me. I just clapped the air, trying to scare him away, but BULLSEYE!

    He's dead.

    Let's mourn for one moment for our departed foe. *one moment of silence*

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I was bitching with Amelia just then. HAHAHA! So satisfying. *menacing laughter*

    [EDIT]
    I was just thinking how much I meant to some people. I am just a printer hor? Or maybe just a camera at times? If not for the D&T project, I wonder if I'd ever cross your minds. *throws pebbles mindlessly into the pond*

    Thanks alot of letting me know just how much I am valued. *smiles through gritting teeth*

    Now, really!
    [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: