Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 25, 2005

    Ouch!

    Time : 10.42 pm

    N.B: I just read Amelia's blog, and I crumpled up in guilt. Maybe I am being too mean, so I decided to do over all my wrong-doings. I am sooo sorry to anyone who is unhappy!

    I just went out with my Mummy and I got scalded! Ouch. Super pain can! I think I am really strong to not cry. Haha. Giving this situation to some other girl, I bet she'd cry and whine all about it. There! I AM strong!

    SCALDS are caused by contact with boiling fluids or steam, the results of either
    injury are disfigurement, scarring and severe pain.

    :( Disfigurement.. I scalded my tummy area, so my tummy will not be nice already.. *sobs*

    I went grocery shopping! YEAH! You will not hear me fussing about having no food.. for the time being!

    I. Am. So. Bored.

    School tomorrow. Time flies when you're enjoying. *sulks*

    Aucun commentaire: