Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 11, 2005

    You know..

    Time : 10.06 pm

    .. that the world had changed, when my P2 cousin lectured me to study.

    Ah boy: Jiejie, what you doing?
    Me: Studying lor. *scribble scribble*
    Ah boy: Ooh.. Difficult?
    Me: *slightly irritated* Alright lah.
    Ah boy: Why you study, still on your computer? Like this how to study..
    Me: Because I want music..
    Ah boy: But you sure with your computer on, you can study? Jiejie, you bluffing me.
    Me: But but! I not using ah. I on only, I only want to listen to music.
    Ah boy: I don't believe you.
    (Ah boy exits my room)
    Me: ...

    Now really. I don't need a mere 8-year-old boy to teach me how to study! Argh.

    But then again, I hate to admit just how right he is. *grumbles*

    Aucun commentaire: