Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 05, 2005

    Studying is a BORE.

    Time : 10.51 pm

    I finally cracked my books for what seemed like a routin ages ago. Well, I have started! If you hadn't.. Tsk tsk. Even Yingting had done so, why aren't you? :)

    My father was thrilled to see me working and working. He even sat on my bed just to see me work. "Wo hen jiu mei you kan dao ni zuo gong ke le.." Thanks alot for the sarcrasm and the encouragement, Daddykins. *rolls my eyes*

    I am so easily distracted. Just like now, after completing only 4 Chemistry essay questions, I am blogging away.

    I am so slack!

    I need motivation!

    I need people to drill me!

    I need people to taunt at how slow and lousy I am, so that I'd really study study study!

    In just a week time, all my Prelim papers will start and end. I only need to cram for one whole week, and my good results will be garanteed. YINGTING! MUST WORK WORK WORK!

    I need to work majorly on Chinese (BAH!), Maths Paper 1 and 2, Social Studies, Science paper 1, Chemistry, History, POA during this holidays; and slack a little for F&N, POA Paper 1 and Physics.

    YINGTING! YOU CAN DO IT!

    ** This post is just for motivating me. It's not really necessary for you to read ya.

    Oh.. This applies to any Sec4/5 student who isn't cramming too. Maybe this motivation post might not work for me, it might work for some lucky ass around! :)

    STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY *chants lamently away..*

    Byebye! Off to Chemistry!

    Aucun commentaire: