Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 10, 2005

    Now

    Time : 12.58 am

    I'm here for a reason! *sheepish grin* I have no idea what I need to study for History, so I am back to gather infomation; which no one is kind enough to type a few numbers and let me know.

    Nonetheless, let me entertain myself with my blogging. :)

    Shall I present you with.. some pictures?

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I am just being the "TV set", the real producers are the D&T students of my class. They just bombarded my camera with tons of stupid photos, when I lended it to them for their artefacts. Humorous, I must say. LOL!

    Sutff that you ignore when you are familiar of a place/location/venue, such that you can miraculous find the place you intended to go. They are everyday things that no locals would actually give those stuff their 3-cents worth of attention. However, they are important in some sense. Some people (visitors/tourists) depend strongly on them. Some people just complain that that intruded their discreetness. What are they?!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Hint: They can be found everywhere in Manjusri, and other public places as well. (Especially when it's the School Anniversary or when VIP visits the school.)

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .



    For the dumb.


    For emergency purpose.


    For safety purpose.


    For intructions.


    +++++

    Bloody hell. I cannot load up rest of the photos! Blogger's picking on me. &*^%$#@! Never mind. Next time then.

    I need sleep! Night guys.

    Aucun commentaire: