Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 24, 2005

    YEAH!

    Time : 10.52 pm

    Hello people! I am sooory sorry for the short hiatus, because my strong Mummy had carried the heavy CPU to the computer shop for a repair! I was in despair, I tell you. Despite my complaints, I still love my computer and the stuff inside, of course.

    I had lived my past 2 days in darkness, despair, boredness and I almost commited suicide. Haha! Just kidding.

    On a brighter note, nothing was uninstalled in my computer! YEAH! How cool is this?! I just had tons of anti-virus programmes, firewalls all installed in my dearie. :) No more hanging, no more irritating pop-ups!

    +++++

    My life hadn't been good. I failed my Maths Paper 1.

    Not to put those people who never passed Maths Paper 1 before, but.. It is WRONG to fail Maths Paper 1. I almost broke down can! With all the taunting from my "nice" classmates, I felt even worse. Nonetheless, I cleared Chemistry (A super disappointing C5. :( ) and History.

    Oh yes! English was sucha letdown.

    [Post section deleted in consideration of people's sensitivity. I am SORRY if I offended you. I'm still a rebellious kid at heart, alright. I beg for your kind-heartedness forgiveness!]

    But then again, it's over! :)



    +++++

    Amelia, Huixian and I went K Box on Wednesday!

    :)





    +++++

    And the 5 of us went out today!



    It's almost like a routine to take a shot at Eunos MRT Station, while waiting for the train.

    All of us have silver necklace!



    And again, at Heeren's toilet!

    We went to Topshop.. and!

    We tried the nice polo tees.


    and..


    and..


    and..


    !!

    :D

    We had dinner at Mache!

    One of my favourite place for fine dining. Sometimes, I realised when someone's looking for a fine dining place, they ask me for help. WHAT?! I know a lot meh.


    YUM!


    My plate of Ham and Cheese Crepe. :) It's good!


    My horny bitch Joyce.


    The 5 of us! :)

    On our way home, we witnessed a couple making out on the train. I had no objection about public display of affection, but.. they are outgragous! I mean, the whole lot of us were staring at them and I strongly believe that many other passengers were doing the same too. But they shamelessly boldly continued with what they are doing, as if they're in some motel or something.
    Sheesh. Youngster, nowadays!

    The worse still, I saw a couple of girls making out, TOO!

    I still have the proof/evidence:

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .




    Now, really..

    Aucun commentaire: