Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 27, 2005

    Misunderstood.

    Time : 9.13 pm

    There are 3 kinds of ways people talk about gossips, rumors and secrets.

    A majority of people tend to keep everything to themselves. Everything includes their love interests, financial problems, friendship problems or just anything in a nutshell that comprises just how long they hadn't shitted. This kind of introverts tends to have more white hair than normal people, because they are too cropped up with their own mixed thoughts, with no one to share with! Alright, that was my own thesis, but it kinda make some sense. :D

    Not only that, no one seem to understand them! They can be sooo secretive that no one actually know what are their views about something. Mysterious, but cool to be with; since you won't be able to get hold of their scandalous secrets from an "unknown" source, that it'd hit you badly.

    +++++

    Another kind of people use the 50:50 method. Well, for example; they only tell people what they think is necessary for them to know, and what people prefer to hear. They approach people with the safe and secure method, such that normal friends cannot really see through them, thinking that," Ooh! I know so much about so-and-so." But actually, that friend barely skimmed through their surfaces.

    I think that these people are hypocrites. I mean, they can go to a friend, A and gossip all about B, saying stuff like,"B is so ugly, B cannot sing, B is a bitch, B thinks she's very pretty but the fact is not." But yet, they can still go to B and say stuff like,"I like you're really pretty. Who says you can't sing?! No lah. I think A bitchier than you lor."

    Seriously, they. are. so. fake! Really, sometimes I just wanna remove their masks.

    To go further into them, they are kinda two-headed too. Their statement can change from day to night at the wink of the night! They can tell you 1,2,3 about some issue, and tell another friend in A,B, C about the identical issue.

    Well, simply said, they are just.. not what you think they are, perhaps?

    +++++

    Last but not least! People who just speak their minds out. They are not afraid of letting people feel their true and honest opinion about something, and take listless effort to keep it low-profile if they do not think it's necessary. I believe they are the most hated of the 3 types, since they voiced their opinions, good or bad, out loud and clear.

    Maybe it's attitude, or just that they couldn't care less, they show everything; rather transparent, I'd say. "I don't like A.", they would say. And hence, make it very obvious to A and people around them. They will not put on a mask and use a goody-two-shoes personality to treat A and make A thinks," There is absolutely NO way she wouldn't like me!"

    They talk bad about people, without fearing the karma or retribution they'd get. They taunt at people, without putting their own feet into the poor things' shoes. They do not hestitate to speak ill of something, hence offending more people than they realise. By then, it'd be too late since the offended people would have set their minds, chop a label on them that reads,"BAD AND MEAN PEOPLE!"

    Oh yes, they are usually very smart and pretty/handsome too.

    +++++

    After speaking so much, I guess it takes more than just a dork to realise which catetorgy I fall in ya.

    Speaking of dorks, Olinda in Shooting Stars was so cute with her "boyfriend"! I kept grinning when I watched the episode today.

    My heart is very pain due to the dramatic drop of marks I got after the callibration or whatever shit! :( The English department actually took out 5 whole marks from my compo! Argh. Nonetheless, I LOVE MY FIRST MARKER A LOT!

    (T.T) I never get such high marks like, 24/30 for my composition before. I am so touched. Someone likes my writing (or rather blogging. =x)! *continues sobbing away*
    +++++

    I was crapping this shit in a glaze, so please pardon all my grammatical and vocabulary errors. *bows*

    By the way, which border do you think is nicer? As in the one that divides my post into parts!

    +++++
    or
    *****
    or
    -----

    Which which which? Please tell me your preference! :D

    Aucun commentaire: