Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 06, 2005

    Hello from Picasa

    Time : 11.54 pm

    I have to introduce this programme to newbies out here!

    Hello is an old programme which Blogger supports. In other words, you can use Hello to post up photos into your blog, instead of using Photobucket or of such! But then, Blogger got smarter and they have their own server now, so it's not actually nessesary for those long methods.

    But nonetheless, Hello is a very fun programme!

    Just look at that! I can flood Amelia with all those cute smiley pop-ups. :)

    And I get to cover her face! DOUBLE YEAH!

    It's cool. :)


    Send and receive digital photos instantly—even through firewalls!

    See what your friend is viewing while you chat and browse through pictures together!

    It's better than MSN File Sharing because you can get to choose which photo you prefer to accept.

    HOW COOL IS THAT?!

    Get yours here! Meanwhile, add me as a friend. My user is Yingting (I think..) or you can just add me from my email, which is tingz_ger@hotmail.com !

    I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

    Aucun commentaire: