Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 02, 2005

    Finally..

    Time : 12.11 pm

    After months and moths of typing, clicking, referring, cooking, blood and sweat. My F&N O Levels Coursework Part A and B are completed. You have no idea how much satisfactory and extrication you'd feel. I am sure all F&N students are nodding with agreement and yelling," HEAR HEAR!"

    Just look at that stack of paper! I've been through thick and thin with that stack of measy paper.

    Well, they are lucky paper! They get to sit the plane all the way to Cambridge, Britain. Somewhere some of us might be unable to go for the rest of our lives. *sulks* Lucky bitches and bastards. They get to visit the other part of th world, while we have to face stacks and stacks of books.

    Alright. I am being silly here.

    +++++

    So that concluded Project Superstar. It endedwith an ugly twist which I find so appalling. I shall not blog in the view as a Kelly supporter, but as a neutual one. All the judges believes that Kelly is a better singer, and indeed her performances are better. I was told that she has a wayyy much bigger fan base than Weilian, but she lost.

    Maybe I'm just prejudiced towards Weilian. Never mind.

    Aucun commentaire: