Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 26, 2005

    Eeek!

    Time : 10.52 pm

    This seemed like the second time I am blogging at this time, I don't know why, but it's so vaguely familiar.

    Today is a double blow for me. (AikChun: PLEASE do not think dirty.) I guess my results just hit me pretty badly. I was totally stunned by my atrocious flak.

    Whatever. No point crying over spilt milk now, ya.

    I guess these just brought me back to reality. I really need to drill and study really really hard. Let me put more accent on my hard.

    ATTA WAY, GIRL!

    Amelia came over and we took some disgusting photos.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    ... which! I will upload tomorrow because I am a lazy, tired, sleepy and slacky pig. *ultimate grin* Gimme time, dearies. I am sure they are entertaining enough for the wait, especially for the sick and perverts!

    Well.. till next time!

    Aucun commentaire: