Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 17, 2005

    Study Session 3

    Time : 1.24 am

    NOTE: This post came a lot later than the date it was taken due to the blogger's busy and hectic exam schedule.


    *smirks* Whorship Worship me! 10 marks for MATHS leh.


    The table! Real messy. There's mountains and mountains of books, notes, foolscap and all.


    Yonghan and me! I never knew that my camera is so cool! We ought to take more photos like this. :) It's actually multi-shot, but we weren't aware and we just froze.


    Meet Jiayang's cute (only the shirt is cute ah. I REPEAT! Only the shirt is cute!!) shirt.


    Jiayang is a whore. =x


    ARGH! Jiayang likes my pin so much!

    Oh ya, he looks so retarded.


    So is Yonghan.


    Our hands! All of us put plasters on. :D Only Yonghan has a genuine wound, Jiayang and I just stick the round ones onto our hands for fun. Haha.

    CIAO~

    DISCLAIMER: Do not steal my photos ah. Although I hate to admit this, but I know Jiayang got quite a number of admirers around, but please don't wank to his photos (taken from my blog)! I will be so insulted!Thank you.

    *stiffens my laughter*

    Aucun commentaire: