Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 02, 2005

    Letter of Apology

    Time : 9.46 pm

    02 September 2005

    waiting4miracle Blogders
    http://www.waiting4miracle.blogspot.com

    My Blogders:

    I am sorry for the sarcasm my last last entry was. I did not know what happened to me too. Perhaps my evil twin got the better of me? Well, it's for me to know and for you to figure it out then. Ciao.

    Thank you.

    Low Ying Ting
    tingz_ger@hotmail.com

    +++++

    English Prelims today. I yearned to say that it's a breeze, but somehow, it just didn't work that way. Oh well.. I just have to pray for the better ya? I went out with the 4H people today. We skipped remedials. We went to get Siahmong his present and were in a dillemma for the longest time! I had fun. :)

    We took neoprints! *grins crazily* They were so nice. Jiayang kept bothering me, or rather, all of us, by asking he look better at which shot. Sheesh.

    +++++

    Siahmong: Sorry for not attending your celebration! *bows and kneels down* Well, I guess I am not missed there ya? Have fun! I hope you like the present we buy for you. *big hug*

    +++++

    Joyce's birthday celebration tomorrow! You'd have losta photos to ogle at then. STAY TUNED!

    Aucun commentaire: