Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, septembre 07, 2005

    I'm bored.

    Time : 12.34 am

    I just need to crap somewhere.

    ARGH ARGH ARGH! I can't stand my Daddy. I mean, he PRODUCED me, so I am his product. I have his genes, his shopahollic habits. As the saying goes, like father like son daugther. I'm just like him now. What's there to fuss about?

    Ya. I know I spurge too much recently, but hey.. Didn't I stop? I realised that I am still a poor bitch after all, and I didn't spend unnessesarily. There is NO POINT at all, ranting and ranting how much I had spent, days after days.

    Ya. The first one might be considered a lecture, the second time a nag, but the repetition of that? I don't even know what word there is that is worse than nagging.

    Forget it.

    +++++

    I need Ben and Jerry's.

    +++++

    Amelia: PAY UP, YOU ASSHOLE! In 100 SGD Dollars! I don't want Jiayang's currency! Don't frown anymore, baby.

    +++++

    Aucun commentaire: