Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 12, 2005

    :(

    Time : 3.00 pm

    Today spells the end of the relationship of my dear friend.

    It's really saddening, but hey. How am I to talk about this?

    To you: Cheer up okay! We shall share a pint of Ben and Jerry's tomorrow. :) *GIGANTIC BIG BUG HUG*

    +++++

    Chinese sucks. If I pass, I'd kiss your ass.

    Well, it's the start of Prelims. It's the time to cram. revise and go crazy. It's also the time for pimples to pop pop pop out! It's also the time to pig out and gain alot of weight.

    I am 45.9kg now. :( After the exams, I am sure I can reach 50kg easily.

    +++++

    I just want to sit and stare at you.

    My blog is getting so random now. Sorry guys. I have no more brain juice left for blog inspiration. I need sleeeeeep.

    Aucun commentaire: