Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 09, 2005

    A Cappella Fest '05

    Time : 12.34 am

    Well.. Remedials today. I went for double Chemistry, because I am very expeditious and diligent. *smugs* I studied with the girls for some wee hours and went to cut my fridge, while Lecia trimmed her hair. I went out to meet Jiayang shortly after that.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I had the shock of my life!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Seriously, he was NOT JIAYANG! *rubs my eyes roughly*


    Look at this!



    Well, perhaps it's not very clear and obvious what that had shocked me so much.



    Well, he's wearing office wear.

    A long-sleeve shirt, black pants and leather shoes.

    Total WOAH! Jiayang looked sleek and chic. I'M KIDDING! :D

    +++++

    Perhaps I was just not suited to the drastic change, I wasn't comfortable and I kept giggling. Haha.

    So, we went Cheechai and Emmerson over at Kallang and went for the A Cappella Fest '05. Quite a number of Manjusrians went there. The moment I briefly glanced at the Manjusri crowd, I felt guilty. We were the only Sec 4 EXP group there. I supposed the rest of the guaduating batch was studying at home. Oh well.

    The performance wasn'tt bad! Albeit draggy though, and I fell asleep for quite some time. There's performance by Juz B, lao Langs, Upbeat, Key Elements, BS All Star, Tone, Verve Enharmonics, Wiched Pitches and Tic Tac Tone. (All thanks to the bourchure, I doubted I'd be able to remember those names.)

    Some of our school choir members joined Tones and I reckoned that their performance is good. :) YEAH!

    +++++

    That's today. I'm dead beat.

    Let's talk about some political stuff about the blogosphere, shall we? There's an increasing amount of bloggers going on hiatus. Sadly to say (Is it saddening to you??), I am going to follow suit. Not just because it's the trend (DUH! Slap yourself for thinking that way), but Prelims are just around the corner (3 days away, to be exact)! I can't afford to spend anymore of my precious revision time on my blog.

    However, rest assured I'd try my very best to fork out time for you guys! Heehee. *beams* I love you guys too much, to let you return to the same boring post every now and then.

    CHEERIO!

    P.S.: Cheechai, thanks alot. :) You're a true buddy!

    XOXO,
    Yingting

    This is a computer-generated letter and no signature is required.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Haha. I am just too bored.

    Oh yeah! Like, finally..?

    Aucun commentaire: