Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 11, 2005

    Prelims

    Time : 12.52 pm

    This is getting so wrong! All the conversations I can hold with my friends are about studies, exams, revisions, questions and everything ranging there!

    What you studying for (insert subject) ah?
    How much have you revised?
    How to do that question ah?
    I cannot finish revising that chapter!
    Tuesday we taking Maths paper 1 and Social Studies lah..

    Even during breaks, I am holding such conversations. AHHH!

    The tension is KILLING KILLING KILLING me!

    +++++

    Talk about pressure, stress and anticipation.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I can't wait for the Prelims to be over and done with!

    Mickey Mouse SALES will be going out around the middle of my Prelim days. After the last paper (Physics), I'd take a cab down to Bugis' M%Industrie and SHOP MY SOCKS OFF!

    MUAHAHA!
    MUAHAHA!
    MUAHAHA!

    Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ Sales~ *my eyes glitter*

    +++++

    Any nice Sec3 can lend me your E-Maths TYS for the moment first? I lsot mine, or someone conveniently took mine as his/hers. :D

    Aucun commentaire: